Credit Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Credit Risk Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Jackson048|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 16:27|
£45-55k doe + benefits
Interested in working within a dynamic, fast-paced and expanding FinTech located in the heart of Manchester's financial district?
Do you have an analytical mindset, enjoy autonomy and can work at pace?
Do you have coding experience using SAS and SQL?
A leading FinTech, operating within consumer finance is looking to add a Credit Risk Analyst to join its operational team as part of its strategy of continuous improvement and business growth.
Working in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial environment, this is an exceptional opportunity to combine analytics with decision making and would suit a technically strong Credit Risk Analyst with a solid commercial acumen.
You will have the freedom to carry ideas through from design to implementation in an environment where change happens quickly and ideas are brought to life.
• Collate, manipulate and analyse data to provide commercial insights
• Own major projects focusing on new lending and collections policies and control
• Development of reporting systems and system optimisation
• Production of a range of reports to establish credit performance, specifically to contribute to the monthly Risk Management Committees and senior stakeholder meetings.
• Use historical and current data and work closely with cluster teams to provide insight and recommendations on portfolio, product and channel performance.
What we're looking for:
• Previous experience, ideally within FinTech, Consumer Finance or Retail Finance with knowledge of loan origination, collections strategies and underwriting process.
• Strong coding experience, preferably in SAS but alternatively in SQL
• Analytical, with an aptitude for problem solving
• Confident communication skills and experience of liaising with key stakeholders
• Strong commercial mindset.
• Familiar with working with decisions engine's, ability to help shape, make recommendations to underwriting logic
• Experience of leading projects to deadlines
• Numerate University degree with analytical background
Modern, collaborative working environment, genuine opportunities to develop and progress as the business continues to grow, annual bonus scheme, health plan, 25 days holiday, enhanced pension, free fruit & refreshments and more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's