Credit Controller (Temp) - Derby City Centre
|Job Title:||Credit Controller (Temp) - Derby City Centre|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 17:51|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a temporary CREDIT CONTROLLER for our fantastic client based in Pride Park, Derby. You would be working as part of the Credit Management team within in a busy office environment.
Please note this position is to start ASAP and is on temporary on-going basis, so candidates should ideally be immediately available to start.
Hours: Mon-Fri (37.5 hours a week) - 9:00am - 5:30pm - 1 hour for lunch
Pay Rate: £9.00 p/h - £10.00 p/h
Located just near Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport, and is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
- Manager the cash collection of accounts assigned
- To produce client / supplier Aged Debtor report on a weekly basis
- To issue client supplier statements
- Issue consolidated invoices and reports for assigned clients / suppliers
- Proactively chase all outstanding invoices and claims assigned to your individual Age Debtor report
- Ensure individual client / supplier call logs are maintained at all times
- Meet individual collection targets
- Query and chase client / supplier queries
- Ensure credit control guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Notifying the relevant departments of clients/ suppliers queries highlighted during the collection process
- Immediately notify your Team Manager of any queries internally / externally that may prevent cash target achievement
- Immediately notify your Team Manager of any potential bad debt risks
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements
- General administrative tasks as and when required
- Previous credit control experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good accuracy skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate working under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate working to tight deadlines
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong computer skills include with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills is desirable
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's travel organisations, who strive to provide smarter travel, meetings and events. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that have previous customer service experience either face to face or over the telephone, who are now looking to gain more administration experience. There could also be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the expanding organisation.
On-site facilities are available.
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's