|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This Company is rich in heritage with over 20 years' experience supplying food manufactures, service providers and retailers with quality food products worldwide.
Sheridan Maine are looking for a Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant who enjoys excitement and working at a fast pace to deliver creative, value led solutions whilst working alongside the Financial Controller.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Matching supplier invoices with POP's and sales orders with customer orders
• Ensuring that quantities, prices and excise duty rates all agree to sales contract
• Raising sales orders, converting them to sales invoices after delivery
• Converting purchase orders to purchase invoices
• Chasing clients for overdue debts by telephone and e-mail
• To remind customers of our terms, particularly excise duty terms
• To maintain record of any extended terms which have been agreed for specific accounts
• Maintaining record of communication and promises of payment made
The following are the core skills we seek for this position:
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and customers while maintaining a positive relationship
• An ability to work within a team and with other departments, demonstrate a flexible approach to work and manage time critical assignments that involve varying degrees of complexity
• Attention to detail and accuracy of documents is a crucial pre-requisite to being successful in this role
• A minimum two years' experience in Credit Control
• Competent IT skills including Sage and MS Excel
• A sound knowledge of finance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.