|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£14.39 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Chloe O'Brien|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 16:36|
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday - 09:00am to 17:00pm
£14.39 per hour
Key Accountabilities as a Credit Controller:
- Collecting any money owed to the business within a timely manner, while working with customers to meet agreed targets.
- Deal with customer queries and internal queries.
- Analyse reports in order to rake any appropriate action necessary.
- Mitigate any risk to the company and take necessary escalation action as appropriate.
Person Specification for the role of a Credit Controller:
- You will need to be a strong and confident individual with a positive outlook.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective with decision making with a desire to succeed.
- A strong desire to assist and support others with confidence and creditability.
- Highly motivated and target driven both as an individual and team player.
Experience/Skills Required as a Credit Controller:
- It would be desirable for you to have a financial/credit control background however this is not essential.
- It is essential that you have a strong customer service background
- It would be desirable for you to hold appropriate credit related qualifications or to be working towards them.
- Good analytical skills and a background in administration would be beneficial.
This role as a credit controller is initially for a two month period. However, the client will consider professional, capable candidates with strong customer service skills and a sense of urgency.
There are multiple vacancies available to start at the end of October and beginning of November. All candidates will be required to attend a 30 minute interview.
If you are interested in this role as a Credit Controller please submit an up to date CV, ensuring that all contact details are included.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's