|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Location:||South Queensferry, Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £12.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 15:25|
Blue Arrow have an exciting opportunity for a full time Credit Controller to join our clients team for a short term assignment.
As Credit Controller, you will be responsible for managing the debts of the business and will oversee all debts owed to a company from existing creditors. This will include managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers' credit rankings with banks
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
- Following up payments as required
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to client enquiries quickly and efficently
- Processing invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Managing sales ledger
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise daily workload
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and relevant credit control software
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others.
Full time- Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week (8.30am-5.00pm or 9.00am-5.30pm)
On site parking/Public transport nearby
If this role sounds like it is for you, we would love to hear from you! Please contact Lynsey on 0131 220 4121 or click apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's