|Salary||£21000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
This UK entity of the group function operates nationally, supported by trusted business partners and representatives. The company believes their people are their success and operate an inclusive environment.
This role reports to the Credit Manager, duties include:-
• Allocate cash, exceeding collection targets
• Set up new accounts, credit checks and agreeing credit limits
• Manage risk accounts appropriately according to company policy
• Producing reports with commentary for senior management where appropriate
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• AAT qualified, ICM studier or qualified by experience
• Proven experience in one of the following roles Sales Ledger Clerk, Credit Controller, Credit Administrator, Accounts Assistant or Assistant Accountant
• Confident working on Excel – managing large data sets.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.