|Salary||£25000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
We are currently working with an established firm based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. As Credit Controller, you will be expected to lead from the front and will be reporting directly in to the Finance Department.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone and email
• Aged debtor reports on a monthly basis
• Credit control reconciliations
• Completing month end reports for senior management
• Liaising with the fee earners and partners
• Escalating accounts if need be
The candidate must have exposure to achieving large targets and fantastic communication skills. You must also have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups).
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.