|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£9.24 - £11.28 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Bailey|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 11:10|
• Previous credit control experience is required
Job Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities:
• Inputting of bank payments and receipts on GBP and Euro accounts, arranging for cheque payments to be banked, reconciling all bank accounts on a daily basis, monitoring funds and making transfers where necessary.
• Manage and own the Credit Control process including, reconciling customer accounts on SAP, checking payments received against remittances, monitoring contras, raising discrepancies as appropriate.
• Raise invoices and credit notes and distribute accordingly
• Distribute customer statements.
• Set up new customer accounts of the relevant systems, including the input and maintenance of customer details
• Complete trade reference requests as required
• Generate customer job reports, request purchase orders, and on receipt, raise sales invoice
• Prepare and chair monthly debtor meetings
Personal Qualities, Motivation & Expectations for credit controller:
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Deadline focused
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Please call Steph on 01952 291250 or hit apply for further information on the credit controller role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's