|Salary||£17000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
The role and responsibilities:
• Contact customers regularly to encourage full and on-time payment of accounts
• Liaison with internal customers to ensure involvement in resolution of any unpaid debt and full visibility
• Log and resolve internal and external customer enquiries
• Aged Debtors report to be reviewed for all credit balances and any queries raised with the appropriate person prior to contacting customer
• Updating systems to ensure all credit is tracked.
• Work with the customer to ensure timely payments and adherence to the credit terms
• Other Ad hoc/general administration as and when required
The Successful candidate must be:
• Educated to GCSE or equivalent standard in Mathematics and English Language
• Experienced in Credit Control
• Computer Literate
The company are offering a salary of £17,000+ with additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, simply click apply.