|Salary||£18000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This business recognises the importance of their staff; they offer a prestigious training programme, have impressive growth plans and a fantastic remuneration package.
As a Credit Controller, your duties will include:
• Being responsible for a high profile account
• Internal and external stakeholder engagement
• Recommend efficiencies within the collection and reporting process.
• Driving business initiative
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Qualified by experience or studying AAT or ICM
• You will have previously worked in a similar role as a Collections Clerk, Collections Consultant, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Supervisor, or Credit Supervisor
In return, you will receive the following:
• Engaging culture
• Development opportunities
• Competitive remuneration package
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.