|Salary||£9.52 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.52 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a short term temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.52 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- To deal with high volumes of inbound/outbound telephone calls.
- Responsible for own ledger and the reduction of debt.
- Comply with regulatory and legislative requirements including "Treating Customers Fairly" principles.
- To promote the fair treatment of customers in decision and actions undertaken.
- To build stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- To work to targets and timescales set.
- To be professional at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Regulatory Understanding.
- Good communication - oral and written
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK