|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Start Date:||2019-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mo Daud|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 17:15|
The Credit Controller will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts and proactively reducing the number of accounts that are past due to minimise the risk of bad debt.
The Credit Controller will enjoy managing a list of customers and be able to understand how to get to the root cause of an issue to find a viable solution for Cromwell. You will enjoy having challenging conversations and be comfortable flagging problematic accounts. This is a highly rewarding role and gives you a clear opportunity to contribute to Cromwell.
• Take ownership of a list of customer accounts
• Cash collection of all past due debt to ensure it does not move into the bad debt category
• Produce reports to provide updates and progress on your allocated accounts
• Continuously review the process and make recommendations for improvements and better ways of working
• Resolution of both invoices and credits on customer accounts
• Take full ownership of any transaction on customer portfolio
• Always provide good customer service to maintain the good reputation of Cromwell
The Ideal Person:
• Experience of working in a similar role
• Worked within a Team environment and sharing knowledge
• Knowledge of credit control functions
• Confident in decision making and being accountable
• Ability to hit targets and work in a fast pace environment under pressure
• Well organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Team player with ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills
• Be assertive with good negotiation skills
• Use of Excel, Word and Outlook – Ability to manipulate data
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
For further information on the benefits package for this role, please contact us on 0116 2001609.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's