|Salary||Up to £14.75 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Acorn are looking to fill a Temporary position for a Major Client (Tata Steel) based at the Llanwern (Newport) Plant.
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Llanwern (Newport)
Hourly Rate: £14.75
Contract Hours: 18.5 hours a week
Holidays: 35 days (Pro Rata)
Contract Length: 3 Month Agency Temporary
Tata Steel is one of the worlds top ten steel producers. The combined group has an aggregate crude steel capacity of more than 28 million tonnes and approximately 80,000 employees across four continents. Tata Steel is part of the Tata Group, one of the largest, most diverse conglomerates in the world with businesses in the UK including Tata Steel, Jaguar Land Rover and Tetley Tea.
Due to location, own transport is required.
Providing administrative control in relation to logistics service providers employed by Strip UK Logistics.
To carry out this role successfully, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Generate accurate and timely self-bill invoices in line with Business and HM Customs and Excise procedures.
- Administer the provision of Proof Of Delivery to support invoice queries and resolution for Strip UK Supply Chain
- To administer Proof of Export process for Strip UK · To provide verification of all manual invoices submitted for payment for items currently outside the scope of the self billing process
- Raise Purchase Requisitions; approve SESs for payment and process relevant manual invoices through SAP workflow. This activity includes the raising of annual BPS (Business Process System) transactions.
- Administer data downloads between SAP BPS (Business Process System) and Group Cost of Sales systems in line with weekly requirements
- In conjunction with the Road and Rail Lead Shotton to ensure accurate and up to date route to market tables are maintained within the BPS (Business Process System) system
- Raise Purchase requisitions for occasional sundry items e.g. work wear for team, PPE etc.
- To input Time and Attendance data for Logistics team in the Strip hub
- Co-ordinate and generate accurate self-billing invoices for haulage suppliers (Circa £80m annual spend) ensuring payment is made in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate all manual payments, purchase requisitions and service entry sheets relating to haulage suppliers. Requirements / Personal Specification
- Sound administrative, numerical skills, strong computer and analytical ability, and attention to detail are key features of the job
- Broadly based education to A level or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Office background
- SAP PR4 experience
- Research skills
- Customer service skills
- Book keeping, filing, paper management and communication to internal and external stakeholders