|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to work within a busy Credit Control team with a great office environment.
As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Collecting of outstanding debt, ensuring all debts are maintained within agreed terms
• Issuing letters and notifications of arrears to customers
• Dealing with any queries promptly and efficiently
• Issuing of monthly statements, daily and monthly invoices
• Liaising with other departments to ensure accurate allocation of monies received
To be successful in this role, you will be required to the have the following:
• Proven experience in a Credit Control or Collections role
• Resilient approach with strong organisational skills
• Excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Confident IT user and strong Excel skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.