|Salary||£9.52 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.52 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a short term temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.52 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- To deal with high volumes of inbound/outbound telephone calls.
- Responsible for own ledger and the reduction of debt
- Comply with regulatory and legislative requirements including "Treating Customers Fairly" principles
- To promote the fair treatment of customers in decision and actions undertaken
- To build Stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- To work to targets and timescales set
- To be professional at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Regulatory Understanding.
- Good communication - oral and written
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.