Credit Controller £120 per day x 16
|Job Title:||Credit Controller £120 per day x 16|
|Salary:||£120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Lewis|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 17:18|
These superb opportunities with this global telecommunications organisation are available to start at the end of January 2018.
Become part of a dynamic team that is responsible for managing a diverse customer base, ensuring debt is minimised and to maximise cash collection. You will build customer relationships and be the point of contact for Collection activity as well as developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Achieve/exceed monthly cash collection and aged debt targets, taking accountability to notify the Credit Manager in advance of any circumstances that may impact target achievement
- Accountable for end to end management of strategic accounts
- Work as part of the team in a positive manner, work to achieve team goals and objectives highlighting any challenges to the Credit Manager
- Work independently and as part of a wider team to manage daily workloads ensuring that all key customers and stakeholders are communicated to and debt ledger is worked in a timely and effective manner. Communicate and work with other areas of the business
- Good knowledge of systems and ability to use Microsoft Excel up to Intermediate/Advanced level, Word and email (Outlook)
- Strong numeral skills and analytical skills
- Experience of managing large Enterprise customers
- Proven track record in demonstrating accountability and ownership; proactive approach
- Experience of implementing change in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of delivering commercial or consumer credit and collections activity or delivering targets through a customer facing operation.
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00.
Rate of Pay: £120 per day. £600 p/w. Equivalent to annualised salary of £31200.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's