Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent Manufacturing client based in Hanley. Due to recent expansion they are looking for a Credit Control Clerk to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: Mon-Fri (9-5) - 35 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 - with potential to earn bonus of c£2,000pa based on performance
- Pro-actively chasing debt by telephone and email.
- Responsible for setting up new customer accounts
- Reviewing existing accounts on a regular basis.
- Chasing outstanding documents
- Collection of all debts and customer payments
- Responding to and resolving invoice queries
- Producing consolidated invoices & invoice exceptions for customers.
- Timely and effective collection of debts and customer payments
- Evaluate credit status of customers to identify suitable credit levels
- Meeting target criteria
- Maintain own ledger of customer accounts.
- Assist with developing and improving customer relations.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required, within the remit of maintaining and improving the overall functioning of the credit control department.
- Dealing with necessary legal actions, e.g., Solicitors, Bad Debts.
- Administrative ad-hoc duties required.
- Previous recent experience working within a credit control position
- Experience of SAP is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Good organisational skills
- Great IT skills including with the MS packages - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Flexible and positive can do attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Hardworking and reliable
Our client is based in Hanley in Stoke on Trent. If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available but may be limited due to the location. Free on-site parking is also available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.