Credit control administrator
|Job Title:||Credit control administrator|
|Salary:||£19000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 11:27|
This role would suit a young eager professional, looking to gain experience in credit control.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with customer queries and resolving issues
• Develop and maintain relationships with account contacts and various internal departments
• Responsible for ensuring payment received as per agreements
• Creation of excel reports & monthly statements
• Focus on individual and team monthly targets
• Escalating problem payment customers to the Working Capital Manager where appropriate
• Monthly projection of cash collections and using this to set collection targets
• Ad hoc reporting and assisting the manager
What you will need to be great at this role:
• 6+ months experience required gained in a Financial/Credit organisation
• Excellent Customer Relationship and focus skills
• Strong communication skills in all formats (verbal, written)
• Strong time management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's