|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Reporting to the Credit Manager the position will take full responsibility for a ledger of small to large size accounts and will be encompass all aspects of Credit Control.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
- Actively chase outstanding debt and meet agreed collection targets
- Allocate customer payments
- Deal with escalated payment issues in a timely and professional manner
- Recommend problematic accounts for review and assess for litigation
- Credit check new customers and agree payment plans
- Send out statements, copy invoices and deal with any invoice related queries
The business is seeking a self motivated individual who is able to work on their own initiative and manage a busy workload. Someone with extensive credit control/ accounts receivable experience is essential as well as having a professional approach with strong negotiation skills.
The company offer a fantastic working environment and free car parking onsite.