- Job Reference: 00040047-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
- Salary: £28.00 to £30.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Dream Medical is a specialist agency in Primary Care Recruitment, which works in partnership with private and NHS clients covering clinical requirements & delivering services across the UK.
We are currently working with a Private client offering PCR Swabbing, Lateral Flow, and finger prick antibody testing for COVID-19 to large corporations in and around Bournemouth
Pop up clinics are arranged by our client and can be based anywhere from Hotels to Hospital Clinic rooms. We receive rotas with ad hoc ongoing days available with normal hours of work 09:00 - 17:00 6 weeks in advance.
Minimum requirements to work with Dream Medical as a COVID-19 Testing Registered Nurse or HCA working in primary care and currently undertaking both PCR and Antibody testing to the general public:
• Phlebotomy skills (Blood taking when required)
• Swabbing PCR and Lateral Flow Test experience
• You be able to communicate effectively
• A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact, and understanding.
Benefits for working for Dream:
· Flexible working - book when you are available to work
· On-time and weekly pay
· Excellent 1 to 1 consultation service
· Opportunities to work nationwide with a framework approved agency
· Highest pay rates both through Limited or Umbrella Companies
· Work outside IR35
· Quick and easy registration process - Work the same day!
· DBS and Mandatory training links provided
· On Call available 24/7 including bank holidays
We have robust processes in place, including first-class payroll and HR, and offer accessibility, honesty, and transparency for all candidates, supported by an experienced consultant, to ensure your needs are understood and met.
Should you have any queries or have availability to commence as soon as possible then please do get in touch with Gareth