We are looking for a Covid Secure Proactive Team Officer to work in Oxford. If you are mobile and able to travel around Oxfordshire readily then please read on.
As a Covid Secure Proactive Team Member, you will be required to:
* Inspect and spot check businesses to ensure measures are in place
* Attend and monitor activity at public events
* Provide advice and support to businesses which the public can access based on current guidance
* Identify poor Covid-19 infection control measures and engage support from Environmental Health Officers as required to ensure poor practice is remedied
Being a Covid Secure Proactive Team Officer, you will have experience:
* Interpreting and implementing health & safety legislation
* Ability to create accurate records
* Interpret complex written information and apply it in a practical setting
The role may require occasional weekend or evening working depending on the times.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV attached.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time, if you do not hear back from us within three days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job