COVID-19 Vaccination Programme Vaccinator
- Job Reference: 00040017-1
- Date Posted: 21 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Join the Covid-19 Vaccination Programme Team.
In this critical time for the NHS, we are looking for people to join a COVID-19 Vaccination Programme to help fight against coronavirus and lend their skills and experience to the health service.
The release of a Covid-19 vaccination is imminent and highly anticipated. When available, it will be our best defence against the virus used alongside effective social distancing, wearing a mask and washing your hands. With clinical trials progressing well, the NHS is preparing to deliver Covid-19 vaccines to millions of at-risk people across the country as soon as they are approved in Hospitals.
You will take part in comprehensive training including supervision and assessments for vaccinators. Once completed, you will be responsible for:
* Set up/configuration of the vaccination station
* Administration of the vaccine using the National Protocol
* Disposal of clinical waste and change of PPE as per national guidelines
* Adherence to infection control practices between individuals
This will be in a Hospital setting at
* Sherwood Forest
* You need to be able to demonstrate substantial work experience in a health and social care setting or
* Be a Registered band 5 Registered Nurse
* Hold a valid NMC pin
Please send a full up to date CV, we will contact you to discuss more in regards to this role