COVID 19 Secure Marshal
- Job Reference: 00036590-1
- Date Posted: 25 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £12.45 Per Hour
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Job Security: Covid-19 Secure Marshal
Location: Sandwell & Birmingham
Working Hours: 10 5 hours x 6 days initially (1 patrol a day). 30 hours per week, Monday to Saturday.
Working arrangements will be by shift covering a set patrol per day either between 08.30am and 13.30pm or 12.30pm and 17.30pm.
We are looking to recruit 10x Covid-19 Secure Marshal’s within the Sandwell community who will engage and encourage the residents of Sandwell during the pandemic.
* Suitable candidates will have a knowledge of COVID-19 restrictions and rules currently in place.
* There will be 5 patrols working 6 days/7days therefore flexibility is paramount.
* It is essential to have knowledge and understanding of customer care practices.
* Able to work flexibly to provide the service at weekends as per the rota.
* Candidates will require good literacy skills, GCSE (or equivalent) pass in English and have good ICT skills as candidates will be required to collect and share information via electronic systems.
* Candidates will need to be good team players and have experience of working with a team.
* Candidates will need to be approachable, friendly and have previous experience of dealing with the public face-to-face.
* It is key that candidates have experience of dealing with a diverse range of people within the community.
* Experience of working in an indoor/ outdoor environment and/or use to dealing with potential confrontational situations would be an advantage.
* You must have a DBS no older than 12 months old
Please send your CV via this advert and one of the Team at HancoxRead will make contact.
Covid-19 Secure Marshal