- Job Reference: 00025944-1
- Date Posted: 4 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sandwell, West Midlands
- Salary: £12.45 Per Hour
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for Covid-19 Marshalls to be based in the Black Country on an initial 3 month contract. Must be willing to work on a rota basis (Monday – Saturday, daytime hours only).
This role attracts a pay rate of £12.45 per hour PAYE.
* Engage and encourage residents of the Sandwell area in relation to current Covid-19 rules and restrictions
* To deliver a professional, smart and high-visibility patrolling presence; in order to ensure the safety of local residents and that the latest government guidance is being followed
* Knowledge of current Covid-19 restrictions
* Good literacy and IT skills
* Experience of working within a team
* Experience of dealing with the public face to face
* Experience of dealing with a diverse range of people within a community
* Knowledge and understanding of customer care practices
* Experience of having dealt with confrontational situations
* Flexible to work at weekends
A DBS check will be required for this post.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Natalie.email@example.com
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them to ourselves. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay up in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer