- Job Reference: 00018358-1
- Date Posted: 4 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Greatworth, Northamptonshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for Covid-19 Coordinator to join our site project teams. You will be responsible for completing, submitting and regularly reviewing the COVID-19 Plan for your location and activities. The Plan will need to be submitted to the C19RP prior to the commencement of any operations or occupation.
* Implementing corporate CV-19 preparedness plan.
* Maintaining site specific CV-19 plan
* Monitoring compliance against the plan and reporting any non-compliances to the C19RP is a key part of this role, along with completing any parent company inspections and compliance requirements
* Training existing staff and lead orientation for new hires on CV-19 program, procedures, and expectations
* Performing audits
* Act as the primary resource for any CV-19 issues
* Responsible for people safety on the site, talking with people regarding 2m distance on all areas – canteen, corridors, washing area, etc.
* Making sure people are following regulations and on-site rules, reporting any breakage of rules, etc.
* Working closely with supervisors and site’s managers.
* You must have good communication skills and be self-organised.
* Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
About The Company
EKFB is a joint venture that brings together international, market leading expertise from four leading civil engineering and construction companies: Eiffage, Kier, Ferrovial Agroman and BAM Nuttall. All four partners have specialist expertise in the design, construction, operation, financing and maintenance of railway networks, including the construction of one of Europe’s latest high speed rail projects.
EKFB is proud to have been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across an 80km section of the new high speed rail link between the Chiltern Tunnel and Long Itchington Wood. Our scope of the works includes 15 viaducts, 5km of green tunnels, 22km of road diversions, 67 overbridges and around 30 million cubic metres of excavation. EKFB is committed to improving lives, communities and the engineering and construction industry by providing sustained employment opportunities and being a good neighbour, protecting the environment and the places we work.
If you would like to be part of our collaborative, enthusiastic and forward-thinking culture, then please apply today.
In return, we’re offering a competitive salary & benefits.
EKFB brings together international, market leading technical expertise. We have an industry leading track record of delivering major infrastructure projects, including Crossrail, the Millau Viaduct, Mersey gateway and the Bretagne-Pays de la Loire High Speed Rail link.
EKFB is an inclusive employer.
Please note your CV may be shared with joint venture partners on this project