- Job Reference: 00006810-1
- Date Posted: 15 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £130 to £160 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for a new challenge within Birmingham? Are you a Teacher looking to regain your work-life balance? Smile Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a large Birmingham based Multi-Academy Trust, searching for enthusiastic teachers looking to take on flexible supply roles from September 2020. Whether you are looking for a day to day position, or something more long term- We could have the perfect role for you!
Supply teaching is the perfect way to create the work-life balance desired by many teachers within the profession- You tell us when you want to work. Many of our teachers love the flexibility offered by Smile, with many choosing to mark themselves unavailable for Birthdays, term time holidays, or even just Friday’s. These flexible roles will involve working within classes from Reception to Year 6.
The ideal candidate will have a variety of teaching experience, enabling them to engage with pupils of a variety of ages and abilities.
Please note that as an industry we expect demand to recover and increase faster when compared to the corporate sector post COVID-19 lockdown. Teaching staff are therefore encouraged to apply now in preparation for unprecedented supply teacher demand from September. This is a national effort and we want to be ready to support the country when schools re-open.
Key points about this role:
• Qualified Teacher Status is required for application
• This is a flexible supply role at multiple primary only sites across inner-city Birmingham
• Working with a variety of Primary School Year groups, from Reception to Year 6.
• Competitive daily rate
• Flexibility and the opportunity to develop more of a work-life balance. Working for Smile will mean you have your own dedicated Consultant, who is dedicated to supporting you throughout the recruitment process.
For more information on working as a supply teacher in Birmingham, or to register your interest in other roles we may have available, please contact Kash at Smile Education or click apply. Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications