|Salary||£1000 - £1200 per month, Benefits: Free Accredited CPD||Sector||Education & Training|
This role is ideal for you if:
- You are interested in a career in education without necessarily having experience
- You are looking for a flexible role where work days can suit you
- You are flexible with travel, available to work around Rotherham
- You are confident and comfortable delivering a range of subjects to a class of Secondary age learners
- You are organised and follow direction well
- Are punctual and maintain strong lines of communication
- You have no convictions or information on a DBS that would prevent you from working with children.
- Manage the classroom ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set
- Cover teacher absence whether it is in advance, day to day or long term supply
- Cover a variety of lessons from English, PE, Science or Maths etc.
- Managing the behaviour of the pupils
- Being available to discuss and debate texts with pupils and answering questions
- You will not have to plan or mark work and you don't have to have the subject knowledge; just the enthusiasm and confidence to deliver the work that has been set for you.
If you have not heard from her in 5 -7 Working days, please consider your application unsucessful
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.