- Job Reference: 00019376-1
- Date Posted: 15 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire
- Salary: £60.00 to £70.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
ABC Teacher, part of TES, are looking to recruit a passionate Cover Supervisor to work in Secondary Schools across Burntwood from September/October 2020.
Salary is dependent on job role, experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Working with groups of children (In sole control) for 25 days or more, that can be referenced.
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors to work in several secondary schools across South Staffordshire.
We are recruiting for general day to day cover, short-term or long-term roles. The successful person will be required to deliver high-quality pre-set lessons across Key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils.
Further responsibility, such as lesson planning, marking and parents evenings are only considered a requirement during short term and long term roles.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), or an experienced Teacher looking to further progress an extremely rewarding teaching career.
To be considered for the position, you will have the following qualifications and skills:
• A passion for working with children
• A creative, proactive approach to teaching
• Ability to motivate and inspire children
• Ability to build a strong rapport with both staff and children
• Ability to communicate confidently
• Excellent time management
• Strong classroom/behaviour management
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Rebekah from the Secondary team on (phone number removed). Alternatively, email your CV to (url removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call