|Job Title:||Cover Supervisor|
|Salary:||£60 - £78 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-02-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Anderson|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 09:23|
In order to be a part of our Cover Supervisor team, you will be:
- A University graduate
- Able to cover a few lessons per day where required
- on-call for early morning cover
- Local to Chelmsley Wood and able to get to school at short notice
- Experienced in working in schools
- Willing to commute to different areas of Birmingham on a daily basis
- Open to accepting earl morning calls
- Able to deliver lessons on all subject areas
- Encouraged to go the extra-mile in order to benefit the students, and further your career.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's