|Job Title:||Counterbalance Forklift|
|Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kinga Jandy|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 13:36|
Counterbalance Forklift Driver required in the Bridgwater Area 4 days on / 4 days off, 12-hour shift Amazing opportunity for an excellent Forklift Driver!
You will be working in a busy warehouse environment loading and unloading trucks.
You must have previous experience driving a Counterbalance FLT truck and provide an up to date RTITB certificate. Some lifting will also be involved. Applicants must be flexible to carry out warehouse duties as and when required which may include, palletizing, picking, putting stock away and any other general FLT duties.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Full FLT license.
- Shunter experience.
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience of loading.
- Highly organised, high attention to detail and conscientious.
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined, able to manage own time, prioritise requirements and multi-task, with good organisational skills.
- Must be team oriented and willing to work collaboratively with peers, able to quickly form strong working relationship.
- Orientation to developing and enhancing quality within the organisation, actively taking a lead in coaching and educating peers in improving quality.
Counterbalance Forklift Driver required in the Bridgwater Area, 4 days on / 4 days off, 12-hour shift
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Counterbalance Forklift Driver
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
£8.21 per hour, Benefits: Overtime
£8.21 - £8.50 per hour
£10 per hour
Counterbalance Drivers - Derby
£9.65 - £12.19 per hour