|Salary||£9.37 - £14.50 per hour, Benefits: Free parking||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Pertemps are actively seeking two 5-Tonne Counterbalance Forklift drivers for temporary to permanent positions with our client near Didcot.
Counterbalance Forklift driver licences must have been taken with ITTSAR or RTITB as the accrediting body.
- You will be expected to carry out yard duties on top of driving the fork lift trucks.
- This position involves working outside in all weather conditions.
- Full training within the specifics of the role will be provided.
- You must be a confident Counterbalance Forklift driver as this is a fast paced environment.
- The working hours for the Counterbalance Forklift role are 07:00-16:00 October to March.
- Then 07:00-18:00 April to September.
- 60 minute unpaid lunch break.
Immedidate starts are available.
Permanent contracts are available for successful applicants.
Please apply with your CV and FLT licences for the Counterbalance Forklift role.