|Job Title:||Counterbalance FLT|
|Salary:||£9.37 - £14.5 per hour, Benefits: Free parking|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Brown|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 07:59|
Pertemps are actively seeking two 5-Tonne Counterbalance Forklift drivers for temporary to permanent positions with our client near Didcot.
Counterbalance Forklift driver licences must have been taken with ITTSAR or RTITB as the accrediting body.
- You will be expected to carry out yard duties on top of driving the fork lift trucks.
- This position involves working outside in all weather conditions.
- Full training within the specifics of the role will be provided.
- You must be a confident Counterbalance Forklift driver as this is a fast paced environment.
- The working hours for the Counterbalance Forklift role are 07:00-16:00 October to March.
- Then 07:00-18:00 April to September.
- 60 minute unpaid lunch break.
Immedidate starts are available.
Permanent contracts are available for successful applicants.
Please apply with your CV and FLT licences for the Counterbalance Forklift role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FLT Counterbalance Driver
£9.64 - £10.87 per hour
£9.21 - £9.88 per annum, Benefits: Free Parking. Free Tea & Coffee
£9.65 - £19.30 per hour
£8.81 per hour
£9.21 - £11.05 per hour