|Job Title:||Costa Manager|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Bromley|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 11:04|
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Costa Manager to take accountability for the day to day running of the store at Queen Mary’s Hospital in Roehampton, ensuring that all tasks are completed to deliver great coffee to our customers at all times. This role is Monday to Friday, with the need to cover holiday or sickness on a Saturday as required.
If you have the ability to monitor, lead and develop a team of people; increasing individual effectiveness through leadership, motivation, communication, coaching and training – this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
• Ensure that all brand standards are delivered throughout the shift to ensure complete customer satisfaction – completing all relevant checks, standards, food and health and safety checks and taking necessary remedial action or escalating as required
• Train and coach team members as required to support them in delivering their roles effectively, including succession planning and support for other units /contracts
• Deal with and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedures
• Lead the team on shift to deliver the best Costa experience to every customer
• Ensure the effective control of labour and that every team member is deployed in an appropriate manner
• Manage the stock and order systems for food & consumables ensuring that the store has 100% supply of items for the customer
• Ensure all cash & stock is kept secure and that all necessary action is taken to ensure the handover of stock & cash is done in a secure manner
• Ensure the store is opened and closed, adhering to all company standards, polices & procedures
• Previous experience of working within a customer facing environment
• Extensive knowledge of coffee and Costa products
• Supervisory experience
• Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
• Positive attitude with willingness to learn
• Understanding of Key Performance Indicators
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's