RT Consulting are a Change and Transformation Consultancy, we are successfully supporting the delivery of tangible, long lasting change across the UK Government, Defence and Intelligence Sectors. Due to our continued success across our UK Defence Portfolio, we are looking for talented and driven Cost Analysts to join our interim team of associates.
As the Cost Analyst you will be working directly on client site, liaising with client and project stakeholders to establish strategy cost reductions while reporting to senior managers.
Ideally the successful Cost Analyst will have experience of:
- Understanding Cost Analytics, Analytical techniques and principals
- Working within a Ships / Subs or Naval Environment
- Establishing strategies for cost reduction in a large cost base
- Preparing and analysing cost reports
- Communicating to senior audiences through very high quality and accurate slideware
- Understanding financial and accountancy practices
Due to the nature of this project, our Cost Analysts will need to hold active Security Clearance to SC level. Please note that we will not be able to proceed without this.
RT Consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible.
Please note that due to a large number of applications, we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project however, we will hold on to your CV for future projects.