Corporate Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £72000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Elio Pyliotis|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 10:56|
Reporting directly to partners, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• UK and cross-border tax advisory projects, working transparently with the tax partners
• Managing compliance work on larger complex clients requiring more bespoke advice
• Developing business with clients and maximising the services provided, identifying any opportunities to cross-sell other services
• Providing mentorship and training to more junior colleagues
• Involvement in growth activities for the corporate tax team, the Reading office and the firm on a national scale
This practice is looking to meet candidates with experience of corporate taxation within practice, particularly those who can demonstrate strong relationship building with clients. Strong communication is paramount, as is technical knowledge. Ideally the successful candidate will have completed their ACA, ACCA or CTA and be driven to progress into a leadership position. There is exceptional work life balance available and the firm is very flexible when need be. This position will offer the successful candidate genuine career progression based on meritocratic reward.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's