|Salary||Competitive + Excellent Benefits||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pertemps specialist division are working with a leading CA firm to add a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join their Corporate Tax Compliance team in their Glasgow City Centre office.
The successful candidate would be expected to deal with all corporate tax compliance matters on a range of clients. More specifically this would include identification of tax-sensitive expenditure and wider tax issues, liaising with clients to resolve queries and communicating with internal departments.
- Manage a client portfolio with a high level of client responsibility and overseeing the administration's portfolio
- Dealing with all elements of client service with support from senior management for technical areas.
- Responsible for delivery of quality advice and be capable of dealing with ad hoc client issues.
- Supervise, allocate and review work of more junior members of the team in line with the people strategy
- Relevant previous experience required within professional services.
- Qualified/Part Qualified ( ATT/CTA, CA, ACCA).
- Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
- IT literate: good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of corporation tax software
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact Natalie McGeoch or click "Apply Now" to forward your CV.