|Salary||£10.60 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Law firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist to provide Front of House support at their City of London offices.
This is a temporary to permanent position to start ASAP and will pay £10.60 per hour (£20,000 per annum.)
The main purpose of the Corporate Receptionist will be to provide excellent front of house service and ensuring the smooth running of the office. The main duties of the Corporate Receptionist will include:
- To act as the face of the organisation, as the first point of contact welcoming visitors
- Manage security compliance for all visitors and contractors
- Responsible for efficient and professional operation of the company telephone system
- Assist with coordinating staff travel arrangements.
- Manage meeting room bookings and ensure the rooms are kept clean, tidy and stocked. Assist with meeting room arrangements including conference call details, set up of meeting rooms and organising catering where required
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times;
- Answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate
- Previous Receptionist / Front of House experience in a busy corporate environment.
- A fast learner with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to quickly build good relationships with managers, staff and external stakeholders
- A confident communicator with good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisations skills with good attention to detail
- Positive and energetic team player
- Well presented, punctual and reliable
- A can do attitude