|Salary||£13.00 - £14.00 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
This is a temporary position to start ASAP for an initial 3 week period and will pay between £13.00 and £14.00 per hour.
The Corporate Receptionist will have an approachable and professional demeanour, who can manage visitors, phone calls and queries and the ability to deal with a wide variety of people and levels.
- Act as Receptionist / front of house first point of contact for the office
- Primary office contact for staff and visitors for general office concerns and enquiries.
- Work to support the other members of the services team in delivering both major and minor projects.
- Administration assistance in products and services not exclusively but to include items such as waste management, cleaning services, furniture suppliers and repairs and Health and Safety.
- Meet with suppliers to check on services being received and issue any feedback or problems
- Assist with office stationery, printed stationery and business cards across the group.
- Arrange training for services included but not limited to Health and Safety First aid and Fire Safety Fire Wardens
- Ensure invoices are documented and processed effectively
- Post responsibilities, including booking couriers
- Liaising with third party suppliers when needed in relation to office maintenance
- Communication with external security for out of hours access
- Arrange and maintain work schedules
- Ensure and promote high standards of office presentation
- Previous experience in a similar Reception / Front of House role within a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative.