Corporate Partnerships Account Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Partnerships Account Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Akin Alli-Balogun|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 16:46|
They are seeking a passionate, well-organised and confident individual to manage an amazing portfolio currently worth over £190k. The account manager will have to be a creative thinker, a team player who can grow and exceed partnership targets set in place and most importantly build relationships.
• Use your skills and initiative to deliver a first-class experience for your corporate partners, and maximise engagement and value for both the company and the charity
• Proactively develop, extend and grow the value of your partnerships by creating and delivering development plans and pitching new ideas
• Build strong relationships within the charity, working effectively with colleagues to deliver all aspects of the partnerships and keeping relevant stakeholders updated
• Support new business by using your experience to add value to prospecting and pitches where required, and to ensure a smooth handover of new partnerships
• To attend internal and external meetings, and training as required.
Do you have a track record of exceeding financial targets?
Have you got experience liaising with internal & external stakeholders?
If you are currently in a corporate partnership role and are looking to step up into an account management role, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's