|Salary||£13.85 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
Location: Harrow Central Depot
Employer: Pertemps Recruitment for Harrow Council
Contract Type: Temp/full time
A fantastic opportunity within Harrow Council has arisen for experienced and self-motivated Corporate Health & Safety Administrator to join our expanding team on a temp basis. In return we pay a competitive rate of £13.86 per hour, other benefits include excellent training and support for career development and 20 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- To assist the Corporate Health & Safety Team in updating and maintaining the Corporate SHE Assure software system for all categories of Health and Safety legislation and monitor risk assessment compliance across the business.
- To file and maintain all audits conducted for health & safety
- To undertake departmental system audits and highlight / record any non-conformances
- To communicate with internal customers compliance requirements for safety systems
- To attend and note take during safety meetings, to be available for out of normal office hour meetings when required
- To assist the SHE function in managing compliance, including all risk assessments, statutory inspections & accident investigations
- Maintain accurate records of assessments & actions
- To provide data and information from the SHE software for the purpose of meetings and reports
- To attend meetings and provide advice to all clients about the use and functions of the SHE Assure software, and documentation required of it.
- Carry out any similar function for the purposes of supporting health and safety corporately
Harrow Council is the 12th largest London borough by area and one of the most culturally diverse local authorities in the UK, making it a great place to live, work and visit. Located 10 miles from the city centre and just 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station there are great transport links via the Metropolitan Line, Watford DC Line and national rail service. It is easily accessible to the M1, M25 and A406.