|Start Date:||2019-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mo Daud|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 16:58|
Cromwell is on the search for a talented Copywriter to join the Marketing team on a full-time permanent basis. This role will be responsible for producing engaging copy for all marketing material that is used in promotion of Cromwell.
This role will throw up a number of opportunities to get involved for the Copywriter.
- Review copy from various promotional materials such as product manuals, packaging, internal/external communications and editorials in magazines.
- Responsible for checking the copy, cleansing where required and ensuring communication is in line with company branding.
- Use technological knowledge to ensure online material has consistent message and detail.
- Multi-channel copy to deliver a cohesive uniformed customer experience.
- Provide guidance to different stakeholders to ensure all documents are consistent with Cromwell branding.
· Previous experience as a Copywriter or in a similar role is essential
· High level of English language literacy is required
· Ability to create exciting copy for our exclusive brands that entices our customers
· Good eye for detail e.g. proofreading experience
· Proven experience of editing and constructively giving feedback on copy supplied by both internal and external stakeholders
· Experience in the tooling industry is a plus
· A brand guardian who has experience of writing and maintaining copy guidelines
This is a great opportunity to implement your creative style at Cromwell as a Copywriter.
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where colleagues truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence. Benefits include a highly competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, discount on products and many more.
About the organisation
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Operating from European Head Offices and Global Distribution Centres in Leicester, UK (Cromwell) and Tilburg Netherlands (Fabory,) Dusseldorf, Germany (Zoro Tools,) and London, UK (Grainger Global Online,) we maintain global operations in over 60 countries.
Our extensive industrial supplies product range includes hand tools, cutting tools, precision tools, power tools, abrasives, measuring equipment, PPE, stationery and office supplies. We pride ourselves on our understanding of the needs of industry and we are a supplies partner to a wide portfolio of markets and industry sectors, including engineering, transport, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, food production, fabrication, education, oil & gas and utilities.