Coordinator / Team Administrator
|Job Title:||Coordinator / Team Administrator|
|Salary:||£21362 - £25367 per annum, Benefits: Generous Benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Yardley|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 18:19|
Corporate and Professional Environment
£21,000 - £25,000
Monday to Friday - working 9-5 (what a way to make a living!)
Subsidised Dining Room
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
This role is working for an international business who have been operating in 150 countries with their company membership over 20,000 people. Their reputation across their sector and the world is outstanding, they are highly thought of which is a reputation built on hard quality work ethics.
Daily tasks in your new role could include:
• Responsible for the coordination of the Licensing department, to include all administration tasks along with supporting members and non-members.
• Queries could range from adhering to SLA's through to ensuring deadlines and assessments are reached and monitored.
• Leading reviews for the team
• Responsible for the financial administration such as purchase orders, invoices and monitor these against the budget.
• Ensure the web pages are up to date and include relevant information
• Managing quarterly reviews on CPD and annual exercise
• Be the focal point in the team for colleagues and members
This role would suit you if you have:
• Worked in an educational background
• Been involved with NVQ Assessments or Apprenticeship Schemes
• Excellent IT skills, including PowerPoint
• Strong administration and organisational skills
• Purchasing experience would be an advantage but not essential
• An eye for detail
• Able to work under your own steam to reach deadlines
• A Methodical approach to your work
• A car – you will need to drive to get there.
Please click Apply Now to send me your CV in the strictest of confidence
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions. Due to the large number of responses we receive if you haven't heard from us in 14 days please understand your application was not successful on this occasion.
Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's