Job Title: Coordinator (12 months FTC)
Location: Southwark with hybrid working
Compensation: £32,100 per annum
Role Type: Full time / Contract
Role ID: SF51186
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Coordinator at our Southwark site.The role
As a Coordinator, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. Babcock has been selected as the Metropolitan Police Service's (Met Police) learning partner, working with a consortium of four London-based universities - Anglia Ruskin University, Brunel University London, University of East London and University of West London - to support the UK's largest police service with the training of its new officer recruits.
Day to day, you'll provide expert coordination activities in support of police recruits progressing through their learner journey. Within this role you will be involved with cohort planning and resourcing activities, including the production of schedules and resource plans as well as ensuring student activity is tracked and in line with project timescales.
Essential experience of the Coordinator
- Manage Student administration, including; cohort administration and allocation, enrolment activities, creating detailed nominal rolls, managing Students between cohorts, tracking Students as they progress through the programme and assessments, closing programmes and managing completions
- Booking, administering and tracking Customer and external training to support the students progression through their course
- Supporting Cohort planning and resourcing activities, including the production of schedules and resource plans
- Receive, action and resolve Student and customer queries across a range of Student related areas
- You'll be someone for whom collaboration and working in partnership comes naturally.
- You'll navigate change easily and solve complex problems with simple and elegant solutions.
- Ability to co-ordinate and resolve issues with various stakeholders, understand excel spreadsheets with formulae such as VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Have a good attention to detail and understand the implications if the data is not correct within the various spreadsheets and systems.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve BPSS security clearance level for this role.Our Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pagesBabcock International
For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.