|Location||Winchester, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £10.57 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Cook - Care Home - Winchester - £10.57p/h
Role Overview: WORK LIFE BALANCE!!
Part time Cook is required for a Care Home in the Winchester area. This care home is designed to deliver and provide expert care to life-limited and life-threatened children, young people and their extended.
20 Hours per week - 2x 10 hour shifts per week on a Rota basis (giving you some evenings and weekends off)
Own car Essential due to the location.
As a Chef you will be the ultimate team player who can communicate and also be able to deliver traditional food.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Plan and prepare healthy eating menus
- Cater for in-house meetings and functions
- Work both unsupervised and as part of a team, under the guidance of the Head of Catering
- Ordering stock effectively and within budget, adapting menu changes where appropriate
What you need to get the job:
- Working in a kitchen and preparing meals for large numbers
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy Baking and home cooking
- Salary of £11,000 per annum. (£10.57p/h)
- 20 hours per week
- Some evenings and weekends off
- Free Parking
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process