|Salary:||£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 16:19|
COOK - Winslow- £20- £22,000 - 9am - 6pm
Hours: 40 Hours p/week Permanent
Blue Arrow Milton Keynes is currently recruiting for a Cook with minimum 1 years' experience at a basic cooking level to work for a family leisure attraction in Hogshaw. The right candidate will be very hands on, help out throughout the businesses not just in the kitchen as everyone helps everyone.
- Working 5 out of 7 days guaranteed - with a total of 40 hours.
- £20- £22,000 per annum
- Flexibility required in order to cater for booked functions.
- Great communicator - will be open kitchen.
- Experience in costing and developing menus to budget and ordering.
- Must be humble, respectful, and team orientated.
- Family friendly.
- Allergens, cleanliness and always adhering to compliance.
- Flexibility is a must, no two days would be the same.
- 1 weekend off a month.
If you feel you match all of the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you only match a few of the requirements above, please still get in touch, we constantly recruit for all levels of Chefs in a range of environments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.50 - £10.50 per hour
Part time Cook
£8.50 per hour
Night Cook x4 Derbyshire
Castle Donington, Derbyshire
£13.00 - £16.00 per hour
Deputy Cook - School Kitchen
£0 - £10 per hour
Cook - Mon Fri role £10.50 p/h
Thornton Heath, Surrey
Up to £10.50 per hour + Negotiable