|Salary:||Up to £13798.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 17:35|
Cook - Garden Centre - Reading - £9.15/hour
Spring into a new career as Cook with a successful Garden Centre Group working 29 hours per week.
As well as an amazing range for gardens and homes, many of our centres have in-house restaurants, coffee shops and soft play areas. We're always passing on ideas, inspiration and valuable tips, so if you're keen to cook great quality food, we'd love to talk to you.
As a Cook, working with the team at one of our garden centres, you'll actively support colleagues to create outstanding experiences, coffee and fresh, seasonal food for customers, encouraging them to stay longer within the centre, visit again and positively recommend us.
Key contributions include:
- Inspiring, developing and guiding a team of managers and colleagues
- Helping contribute towards a memorable customer experience
- Preparing food and offering the best menu choices in a well-stocked and attractive environment
- Achieving consistently high standards and great controls to, minimise waste and deliver a healthy profit
- Knowledge of all our key business areas - core retail, horticulture, & hospitality, ideally having direct experience working in a team leader/supervisory role.
- Demonstrable ability to lead change using a flexible and engaging style that actively demonstrates our Wyevale values.
- Operationally and customer service focussed with the ability to lead by example.
- A "hands-on, can do" attitude is essential in providing coaching, facilitation and practical support, as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, cultural agility and the ability to build strong networks throughout the centre.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively with and through others
For the flexibility - our restaurants' day-time opening hours allow you to really enjoy your evenings. To support you, we offer a range of contract types and flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Nursery Cook - Chef
City of London, London
£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Nursery Cook - Chef
Up to £11.0 per hour + Negotiable
£10 per hour, Benefits: live in accomodation
CHEF DE PARTIE - INDEPENDENT RESTAURANT
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Chef de partie or commis-Arundel -£22,000+tips-Gastro Pub
Arundel, West Sussex
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + tips