|Salary||£20000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
I am currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Secretary to join my client outside Birmingham City Centre.
The role of the Conveyancing Secretary is to provide effective support to our existing Conveyancing Team.
As a Conveyancing Secretary you will need to have:
- Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Have high levels of speed and accuracy
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients face to face and over the telephone
- Be highly organised
- Salary: £20,000.00 per annum (negatable depending on experience)
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday
- Location: Birmingham
- Duration: Permanent
- Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and work on files
- Poses high level of speed and accuracy
- Preparing correspondence using the internal case management system
- Have a good telephone manner
- Attending to clients
- Preparing mail
- General admin duties
Please apply if you are interested