|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
* Experience Programming, Developing and Modifying PLC's, Servo Drives, AC Drives, Robotics and Control Systems.
* Exposure to both Prototype and Standard projects.
* An understanding of how to generate and maintain control systems for automated machinery.
* Knowledge of International standards and practices for machine safety and control systems.
* Experience preparing documentation to support machine builders, testers and end users.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
* Qualified to HND or equivalent in a Software related discipline.
* Proven previous experience of PLC, HMI and Drive programming.
* Proven experience of vision system design and integration.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic and able to communicate at all levels.
* Able to travel internationally to customer sites.
Experience within the Industrial Industry
The benefits of working for this company are:
* Competitive Salary
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.