|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Hancock|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 17:41|
* Experience Programming, Developing and Modifying PLC's, Servo Drives, AC Drives, Robotics and Control Systems.
* Exposure to both Prototype and Standard projects.
* An understanding of how to generate and maintain control systems for automated machinery.
* Knowledge of International standards and practices for machine safety and control systems.
* Experience preparing documentation to support machine builders, testers and end users.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
* Qualified to HND or equivalent in a Software related discipline.
* Proven previous experience of PLC, HMI and Drive programming.
* Proven experience of vision system design and integration.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic and able to communicate at all levels.
* Able to travel internationally to customer sites.
Experience within the Industrial Industry
The benefits of working for this company are:
* Competitive Salary
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £44000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Grad Controls Engineer
£25000 - £33000 per annum
£20 - £26 per annum