Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced Control Room Supervisor to be based at one of our prestigious client's premises.
Shift pattern will be 3 Days, 4 Nights, 3 Rest Days then 4 Days, 3 Nights, and 4 Rest Days. Job purpose:
To protect client corporate buildings and offices from criminal activity and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all those within the premises.Role requirements:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline and CCTV Licence.
- Previous CCTV control room experience - desirable
- Previous supervisory experience - essential
- Intermediate level PC Skills ( MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards - BS7858
- Maintain a daily log of all incidents and occurences
- Ensure patrols are undertaken as required and records are kept
- Ensure the correct operation of all electronic security and safety systems
- Undertake investigations and provide supporting evidence as required
- Be reactive to all alarms such as fire, leak detection and intruder panel and report things that are not working
- Duties will also include front-of-house reception
- Access Control
- Internal and External Patrols (in all weather conditions)
- Monitoring and use of CCTV, fire, intruder and other electronic alarm systems
- Respond quickly and effectively to emergency situations and assisting with evacuation procedures when required
- The implementation of Health and Safety, Fire Regulations and other in-house safety/environmental policies
- Occasionally assisting in accepting deliveries which could involve manual handling
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Access to high st discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans (HSF)
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ("EEO") benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - 'career' section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.