We are currently sourcing for a Control Room Operator contract working for the Local Authority in Central Bristol.
Hourly Rate: £12.85
Day: Monday to Friday
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: Temple street, Bristol
Job Role Duties:
· Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the new CCTV control room, to ensure that the safety and security of all employees is maintained at all times.
· Follow procedure and action appropriately Intruder Alarm activations including Life alarms.
· Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV control room and its facilities.
· Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the control room.
· Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using the Monitoring Software.
· Contribute to the development and enhancement of the service and control room working practices.
· Provide high levels of customer service to all clients including shoppers, retailers, engineers, emergency services, contractors and partners at all time.
Experience required for this role:
· Experience of working within a controlled environment as part of a team.
· Working knowledge of computers and IT is an essential requirement for this position.
· Previous experience and knowledge of CCTV and an understanding of Monitoring terms is a desirable prerequisite.
· Excellent customer services skills and the awareness to go the extra mile for all clients.
· Ability to communicate effectively with the general public, including the police and other emergency services in all communication channels including telephone and P2P.
· Possess good observation skills and the ability to respond quickly to observed incidents or events.
· Ability to remain calm and sympathetic when under pressure, yet with the ability to act positively and quickly when required to do so.
· A willingness to learn and grow in the company.
· The company is moving forward, with this we will require a person with a positive attitude and a progressive personality to take advantage of the opportunities the company will offer.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant Experience, please upload CV to this site.